"This is all I know:
I’ll never apologize
for loving too much."
[Requested] Basic, Polished Brow Tutorial (tips, techniques, and choosing the right products and colors)
One more request for brow grooming.
Disclaimer: Now there are different ways of doing brows, and this isn’t the only way. You can also choose to do:
- dramatic, thick, strong brows (40s- 50s bombshell brows and boyish brows)
- super thin and dramatically arched (20s-30s flapper brows and theatrical/drag brows)
The one I’m doing today is just a regular polished brow and the basic guidelines apply to ALL brow shapes no matter how thick or sparse yours are:
- Trimming/plucking for a neat appearance, without altering your natural brow shape too obviously
- Filling in sparse or patchy areas for a slightly fuller look
- Grooming the hairs so they look and stay neatly combed rather than pointing in all different directions